Inline Axial Fan
- IPX4 splash proof, suitable for installation in Zones 1 and 2
- Quiet operation, provides unobtrusive ventilation
- 100mm model has less than 8 watts operating power consumption for energy saving
- Unique BLADELET impeller design for optimised performance and acoustics
- Double insulated, no earth connections required
- Environmentally friendly, manufactured using totally recyclable plastic components
- Discreet duct mounting
- Complies with all UK building regulation requirements
- Each fan is individually tested prior to leaving the factory to meet the relevant standards
- Available in AC
17 in stock
Got a question about this product?
Contact your local representative
PVC Flexible Duct 1m 410-P0032/102/35£1.32
Mounting Foot 410-AVIO100-MF£3.30
Jubilee Clip 410-EKC264£1.06
External Gravity Shutter 410-SE100£10.00
Designed for intermittent extract of contaminants such as humid air and odour from bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms. The fans are only triggered when required or when the room is in use. Avio fans can be mounted in a duct and away from the room, limiting noise and allowing low profile inlet grilles to be used.
Manual: An external switch can manually start the fan.
Timer: The fan has an integral over-run timer which will keep the fan running for a set amount of time after the external switch has been turned off.